The Houston Astros have reached agreement on a five-year, $10 million guaranteed contract with first-base prospect Jon Singleton and are promoting him to the big league club from Triple-A Oklahoma ...
The Astros have agreed to a new minor league deal with first baseman Jon Singleton, as first reported by Michael Schwab of The Ice Box Insider. Singleton was designated for assignment shortly before ...
KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- First baseman Jon Singleton was among four players optioned to the minor leagues by the Houston Astros, who said rookie Asher Wojciechowski had made their starting rotation and will ...
The Houston Astros are apparently bringing back someone they parted ways with just last week. According to a report on Tuesday afternoon from KPRC 2's Ari Alexander, the Astros are signing first ...
HOUSTON -- Houston's Jon Singleton joined his family, including 6-year-old daughter Maisyn, for a postgame fireworks display Friday night after hitting his first home runs in the majors since 2015.
HOUSTON -- Jon Singleton's major league debut didn't get off to a great start. The 22-year-old slugger, who is no stranger to adversity, made up for it at the end. Singleton shook off a game that ...
Yesterday, the Baseball Writers’ Association of America left two former Astros off the Hall of Fame ballot, at least one in Jeff Bagwell because of suspicions he may have used steroids thanks to the ...
The union between the Houston Astros and Jon Singleton has reached a third chapter. The Astros on Tuesday signed the veteran first baseman a minor-league deal and assigned him to Triple-A Sugar Land.
HOUSTON — The Houston Astros are reuniting with first baseman and former top prospect Jon Singleton, who will return to the organization on a minor-league deal, a league source told The Athletic on ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results